VISIT CAYMAN ISLANDS SUNDOWN 5K PRIZE DRAW RULES
1. Employees of the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism, Richmond RUNFEST Ltd. or anyone connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents age 18 years or over.
3. The prize is non-transferable, non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative. The prize cannot be sold or auctioned. The sponsor reserves the right to substitute part or all of the prize with an equal or greater value alternative.
4. The prize for two people must be booked together and winner and travel partner must travel together. If the winner does not choose an accompanying travel partner the other ticket will be forfeited.
5. The holiday must be taken during 2022 excluding Xmas/Easter and subject to availability.
6. The winner will be the first complete entry drawn by an independent person and the winner must be in attendance by the main stage after finishing the Visit Cayman Islands Sundown 5K.
7. Candidates must have finished the Visit Cayman Islands Sundown 5K, be at the finish-line festival main stage at the time of the draw and be wearing their race number to qualify. If the selected finisher is not within the festival main stage area, or is wearing another race number unofficially, this will be revoked and a new runner will be selected at random.
8. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner and travel partner will abide by and be subject to these Official Rules and the terms and conditions set forth in the passenger ticket contract.
9. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery and no responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed, or damaged in the post.
10. No purchase is necessary.
11. The name of the prize winner can be obtained by sending a S.A.E. to the promoter’s address.
12. Only one entry per household
13. The holiday prize is subject to availability (excluding Christmas and Easter holiday periods) and will be booked based on first requested departure date, or nearest alternative
14. The prize includes two economy class return flights from London to George Town, Grand Cayman either direct or via Miami.
15. The prize holiday is 5 nights’ accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa or similar based on double occupancy in a standard room.
16. Any PCR testing costs to be covered by the prize winner and plus one.
17. Any part of the prize not accepted, unclaimed or unused by the winner will be forfeited.
18. The prize winner will be responsible for all other costs of a personal nature, for example lunch/dinner daily, connecting UK flights, airport transfers and travel insurance, which should be purchased at the time the holiday booking is confirmed.
19. Once the prize is booked and confirmed any costs incurred due to alterations made by the prize winner will be at the prize winner’s expense. If winner cancels the holiday no alternative booking will be made and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited without payment of any compensation or refund.
20. The actual value of the prize may vary based on airfare fluctuations and period of travel. The winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value.
21. The prize winner, upon accepting the prize holiday, agrees to participate in any public relation opportunities to promote the destination, if required.
22. The prize holiday will be booked through an ABTA, IATA OR ATOL bonded UK agency
23. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ascertain if visitors’ visas are required for travel and if so that they ensure these are obtained in sufficient time before travel and that the cost of the visas will be at the prize winners expense.
24. Limitation of Liability – Disclaimer of Warranties
Entrants, winners and travel partners agree to release and hold harmless the promotion entities from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, misappropriation, false association, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action, breach of contract, and/or merchandise delivery.
Without limiting the foregoing, this promotion, the page, the app and the prize are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, as permitted by law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the promotion entities shall not be liable for any inability on the part of the winner of a prize to travel as scheduled due to weather conditions, fire, natural disaster, industrial or labour dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the promotion entities.
(for use with online promotions only) Entrants agree that the promotion entities are not responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the page, app, prize and/or the promotion, and downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from any websites or apps associated with the promotion.