Get ready for a night of Caribbean fun courtesy of the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism, our title partner for this year’s Visit Cayman Islands Sundown 5k! Bringing you the Caribbean vibe direct from the Cayman Islands, expect live music, themes course entertainment, Caribbean food and of course a rum bar!
- Watch the sun go down as you walk/ jog/ run and finish with an Caribbean after-party!
- FLAT course starting at 7PM on 11th September 2021
- Entertainment to keep you going every 500 meters!!!
- Free beer from FULLER'S
- Great medal and a tech t-shirt
The festival is complete with live Caribbean themed music from Cayman Islands, the Richmond Food & Fitness Expo and a Rum Bar!
- It certainly does! If you take part in two (or more) adult races (5k, 10k, Half Marathon or Full Marathon) you will receive your well-earned fabulous Goddess of Victory medal!
Race packs must be collected on the day at the Registration tent, located in Old Deer Park. Packet pick up opening time TBC to collect your race number and timing chip.
The start and finish is located towards the back of Old Deer Park. Head to the large race arch 10mins before the start of the race and save some energy to party on after Sundown!
The course is a configured of 2 x 2.5K loops with 10 entertainment stations!
13 yrs +