PRICES ARE Standard entry without t-shirt - £19.50. Standard entry with t-shirt - £25
REGISTER FOR THE RICHMOND SUNDOWN 5K CLICK HERE
Location: Old Deer Park, Richmond (TW9 2SF)
THE BRAND NEW RICHMOND SUNDOWN 5K IS NOW OPEN!
- Watch the sun go down as you walk/ jog/ run and finish with an after-party headlined by Sharlene & Vula from Basement Jaxx!
- New FLAT course starting at 7PM on Saturday 14th September.
- Entertainment to keep you going every 500 meters!!!
- 100 Early Bird £5 OFF places (while they last)!
"Music is an important element to a RUNFEST event so we are super excited to have Sharlene and Vula performing with their band. It does not matter if you walk it, jog it or run it. Just ‘Do your thing’ and join us on the 14th September!" Race Director, Tom Bedford.
The festival is complete with live music from Sharlene & Vula from Basement Jaxx, the Richmond Food & Fitness Expo and the Fuller’s bar (for the thirsty adults). Who are Sharlene & Vula? Oh My Gosh, you just click here
- It certainly does! If you take part in two (or more) adult races (5k, 10k, Half Marathon or Full Marathon) you will receive your well-earned fabulous Goddess of Victory medal!
Race packs must be collected on the day at the Registration tent, located in Old Deer Park. Packet pick up opening time TBC to collect your race number and timing chip.
We are delighted to have Brentford FC CST, Marathon Kids and Lions Sports Academy bringing a variety of multi sport activities to entertain any kids throughout the afternoon.
The start and finish is located towards the back of Old Deer Park. Head to the large race arch 10mins before the start of the race.
The course is a configured of 2 x 2.5K loops with 10 entertainment stations!