THE graze RICHMOND SUNDOWN 5K is NOW OPEN!
- Watch the sun go down as you walk/ jog/ run and finish with an after-party headlined by amazing band - Fake Tan!
- FLAT course starting at 7PM on Saturday 12th September.
- Entertainment to keep you going every 500 meters!!!
- Free beer from FULLER'S
- Goody bag with treats from graze
The festival is complete with live music from Fake Tan, the Richmond Food & Fitness Expo and the Fuller’s bar (for the thirsty adults).
- It certainly does! If you take part in two (or more) adult races (5k, 10k, Half Marathon or Full Marathon) you will receive your well-earned fabulous Goddess of Victory medal!
Race packs must be collected on the day at the Registration tent, located in Old Deer Park. Packet pick up opening time TBC to collect your race number and timing chip.
We are delighted to have Brentford FC CST, Marathon Kids and Lions Sports Academy bringing a variety of multi sport activities to entertain any kids throughout the afternoon.
The start and finish is located towards the back of Old Deer Park. Head to the large race arch 10mins before the start of the race.
The course is a configured of 2 x 2.5K loops with 10 entertainment stations!
We believe the healthy choice shouldn't be a compromise on taste! We've found that using the best ingredients nature has to offer makes the best snacks, and we've got over 100 delicious, wholesome creations for you to look forward to.